IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: Manager- Business Systems
Monitor, analyzes and optimizes database performance. Installs, implements, tests, monitor, maintains and troubleshoot database hardware and software.
Review, analyze and modify systems including encoding, testing, debugging and installing to support application systems.
1. Designs, develops, installs, implements and integrates relational databases including user interfaces.
2. Monitors database system availability and overall functionality and optimizes database performance.
3. Installs, implements, tests and maintain relational databases software including patches, updates, and upgrades and related hardware.
4. Maintains database backup and disaster recovery procedures.
5. Consistently write, translate and code software programs and applications according to specifications.
6. Run and monitor software performance tests on new and existing programs for the purpose of correcting errors, isolating areas for improvement and general debugging.
7. Prioritizes and manages multiple projects simultaneously and follow-up on issues in a timely manner.
8. Undertakes special projects to meet the objectives of the department.
9. Follow the college rules and regulations.
10. Performs other related duties as assigned.
LEVEL OF RESPONSIBILITY: To ensure that duties are carried out to a satisfactory standard.
DIRECTION/SUPERVISION RECEIVED: Direction is received from Manager- Business Systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems.
- 4 years related experience in relevant field.
- Highly developed organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, unsupervised, and as a member of a team.
This job is posted in the following Specialties:
Computer Science or Information Systems.
Job Location: Hawali, Kuwait
Company Industry: Education, Training, and Library
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Technology/IT
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Career Level: Entry Level
Years of Experience: Min: 1 Max: 5
Residence Location: Kuwait
Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
The Australian College is a Kuwaiti owned business which uses multi-national management and instructors and operates in partnership with a number of Australian Universities and Technical Institutes to provide world-class vocational education for the first time in Kuwait. The College operates from a purpose-built campus in Mishref, Kuwait, and attracts students from throughout the Gulf region. It offers a state of the art training facility from which to deliver a wide range of training programs. ACK curriculum targets training in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Oil & Gas and Aviation) and Business Administration (Marketing, Management and Human Resources Management). It offers a unique model of two year full time Diploma + two year Degree qualification. A Pre-Foundation Intensive English semester is available for students who need to build their basic English skills. A Foundation Year in Business Management or Engineering is available to prospective student who need to strengthen their existing English skills, build mathematics and science skills, as well as learn valuable study skills to ensure their success in their chosen Diploma program. The Australian College of Kuwait aims to provide all staff with a happy, safe and inspiring work environment. The warm and friendly atmosphere among the staff at ACK is created by highly experienced staff from a variety of international backgrounds. To find out more information about the Australian College of Kuwait go to www.ack.edu.kw
SOURCE : BAYT
Half day domestic ...
IT Support Enginee...
LOOKING FOR NANNY,...
Urgently Required ...