1. Diagnose the product with 100 % accuracy at the first time itself.
2. Repair the products with 100% accuracy as per the internal procedure.
3. Performing Quality Checks prior to deliver to the customers.
4. Writing appropriate technical repairs in orderly manner to cover initial, in process and final.
5. Include notes to customers if necessary in the reports.
6. Inform quality problems, under warranty repairs, and re-repairs to the concerned supervisor and follow the procedures.
7. Fill in claim forms and report to the supervisors on time.
8. Study the Service manuals, Technical notes and bulletins and update the product knowledge on continuous basis.
9. Perform other related jobs as per the instructions of Supervisors/in-charges/ Managers.
10. Follow the departmental procedures / Company Policies without excuses.
11. Not taking up private assignments or works that is against company policy and interests.
12. Adhere to the Quality policy, Co-operate with co-workers, polite behavior with team and customers, Maintain personal hygiene, Decent look and wear clean and ironed company uniforms as per the procedure of department / company.
13.To Diagnose/Estimate/Repair/Deliver/Install/ Collect Cash (As per the procedure of section / department Assigned)
1. ITI (2+1 year) in the respective field / Diploma in the Respective field.
2. Minimum Two Years or more in the respective filed.
3. English is a must with written and spoken. Arabic is an advantage.
4. Computer Knowledge preferred. (Word, Excel is advantage)
5. Must be kuwait resident and have transferable residency.
6. Salary Range 200-300 KD.
This job is posted in the following Specialties:
Job Location: Al Farawaniyah, Kuwait
Company Industry: Retail/Wholesale
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Other
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 2
Career Level: Mid Career
Years of Experience: Min: 2
Residence Location: Kuwait
Degree: Certification / diploma
About This Company
Established in 1955, Easa Hussain Al-Yousifi & Sons co. now operates one of the largest, most diverse commercial enterprises in the Middle East. Besides National Panasonic and Sharp brands the establishment also represents Philco Appliances, York Central Air-conditioners, IBM computers, and a host of other multi-national manufacturers. What started over 50 years ago in a small shop has developed into a Kuwaiti conglomerate with more than 1600 full time employees, a network of some 200 distributors in Kuwait and growth into other commercial areas. Easa Hussain Al-Yousifi also has branches located in the U.A.E.
SOURCE : BAYT
Half day domestic ...
IT Support Enginee...
LOOKING FOR NANNY,...