• Responsible for creating new business through contact with prospective customers in the assigned market.
• Maintaining and developing relationships with customers via meetings, telephone calls and emails.
• Visiting potential customers for new business.
• Making accurate, rapid cost calculations, and providing customers with quotations.
• Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
• Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to achieve or exceed job targets set by management.
• Gathering market and customer information and providing feedback on market trends.
• You will also be involved with identifying new markets and business opportunities.
• Maintain daily log of client visits, schedules and cargo opportunity.
• Bachelor's degree in any discipline
• Should have a valid Kuwait driving license
• Applicant should possess positive, pro-active attitude, good interpersonal and communication skills both oral and written English. Spoken Arabic is preferred.
• Good understanding on market trend and demand
Job Location: Kuwait
Company Industry: Shipping
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Sales
Employment Status: Unspecified
Employment Type: Unspecified
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Career Level: Mid Career
Years of Experience: Unspecified
Residence Location: Kuwait
Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
About Alghanim Industries Alghanim Industries is one of the largest, privately-owned companies in the Gulf region. Originally founded in 1932 by Yusuf Ahmed Alghanim in Kuwait, the company has since grown into a multi-billion dollar conglomerate, employing over 14,000 people in 30 businesses, and present in 40 countries across the Middle East, Eastern Europe and Asia. Alghanim Industries is a market leader in almost every major sector of its operations. These sectors include engineering, retail, automotive sales and service, insulation and pre-engineered steel building structures, logistics and warehousing, fast moving consumer goods, food & beverage, oil & gas, office automation, advertising, insurance, consumer credit and travel. This range of business activities has allowed it to develop long-standing relationships with more than 300 global brands, including household names such as AC Delco, American Express, Avis, British Airways, British Petroleum, Cathay Pacific, Daewoo, General Motors, Honda, Saint-Gobain, Toshiba and Whirlpool. Alghanim Industries has also created successful regional businesses such X-cite by Alghanim Electronics, a leading electronics player in the region, and Safat Home, a lifestyle and home furniture concept. Recently, the company entered the Food & Beverage market, acquiring the rights to Costa Coffee in Kuwait in 2013, and the rights to Wendy’s for the MENA region in 2015.
Sales Lady Is Requ...
Shop Manager Is Re...
Your Spare Time Ea...
EXPLORE VIETNAM HO...