- Targets & ProfitabilityManage and lead the store into achieving personal, store and KPI targets in order to meet the overall organizational objectives. Maintain high levels of profitability through control of discounts, general expenses, stock-loss and sell-through in order to meet profitability targets.
- Store Maintenance & OperationsEnsure that the store is maintained and operated at the standards provided by the HO and principals in order to enhance the image of the brands and drive sales.
- Customer Service & Relationship ManagementProvide exemplary customer service at all times by following policies, providing product information and adopting a friendly as well as courteous attitude towards customers, in order to establish and manage lasting relationships.
- TrainingManage the technical training needs of the store staff in order to ensure that they are fully trained on products, customer service, policy requirements etc.
- Development & AppraisalsManage the appraisal process, in terms of explaining objectives, monitoring performance, providing feedback on strengths and weaknesses etc in order to develop and mentor store staff.Manage the appraisal process, in line with the PMS guidelines in order to meet HR requirements.
- LeadershipLead the team by creating a positive and motivational work environment, as well as by being exemplary, in order to maintain a fully engaged work force.
- Competitor and Product KnowledgeMaintain up-to-date product knowledge, in terms of designs, trends, quality-based issues and availability in order to provide excellent customer service. Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the competitors in order to identify our unique selling points (USP) thereby driving sales.
Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role.
Communication in English is a must
This job is posted in the following Specialties:
Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
Company Industry: Retail/Wholesale
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Management
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Career Level: Management
Years of Experience: Min: 3 Max: 5
Residence Location: Kuwait
Degree: High school or equivalent
About This Company
Over the past few decades, BESIDE has become the go-to partner for international brands Diesel, Fred Perry, Pinko, Jigsaw, Scotch & Soda and others thanks to our well-developed know-how of the Retail and Distribution sectors. Through our wide regional reach, partners are ensured premium presence across the Middle East. Our Retail division directly operates stores in the UAE, KSA, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain and Egypt, while our Distribution division supplies our franchising partners as well as multi-brand stores across 11 Middle Eastern countries - UAE, KSA, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Egypt, Lebanon, Jordan, Syria and Yemen. Understanding the core components of a brand’s DNA and being able to represent that retail experience is something we pride ourselves on at BESIDE. Each store is intricately created to ensure that it represents the brand’s international identity within the local market whilst remaining an ideal shopping experience for customers. What also sets our stores apart is the repertoire of staff. Informed, knowledgeable and well-rounded individuals, they’re not only brand-aware, they live the lifestyle.
SOURCE : BAYT
LOAN OFFER AT LOW ...
DEDICATED TO SUPPL...