Duties and Responsibilities
1. Visits middle schools, high schools, and colleges, speaks to groups and individual students, and meets with school counselors and administrators to promote outreach activities within assigned territory and as required to assist other recruiters.
2. Manages and coordinates community workshops, retreats, and recruitment efforts; arranges visits and tours for prospective students and parents.
3. Serves independently as the point person for internal coordination of university student recruitment and enrollment management goals utilizing specific knowledge gained of admissions, registration criteria and financial aid and/or scholarship information and deadlines.
4. Coordinates and implements various recruitment programs and marketing strategies for territorial or local on-site admission programs and special events relating to targeted freshman, transfer, or under-represented groups in the fulfillment of recruitment efforts.
5. Provides career and academic counseling, planning, and advising to potential students utilizing specific knowledge gained of the university colleges, educational programs and degrees.
6. Serves independently as territorial manager to develop and maintain partnerships between the university and local school systems throughout the assigned territory.
7. Serves as the point person for oversight of territorial recruitment goals and promotional and public relations accountability.
8. Coordinates university participation of staff and alumni for national and local college recruitment fairs; coordinates event-specific organizational aspects, promotional materials and information from the university and its colleges, educational programs and degrees.
9. Organizes and implements all aspects of large, multi-departmental special events utilizing presentation and promotional materials, maintaining budgetary and operational controls, coordination skills with multiple entities and representing the university at local, statewide and national events.
10. Promotes and represents the university at public relations events, promotional opportunities, marketing campaigns, business and committee meetings, and press and publicity functions.
11. Trains and assists student recruiters in the process of advising students and families concerning admission requirements, financial aid and scholarships, alternative educational opportunities, and university policies and procedures.
12. Prepares reports and proposals, and responds to inquiries from students and minority agencies.
13. Participates in the development of operating goals and objectives for the unit; recommends, implements, and administers methods and procedures to enhance operations, as appropriate to the unit.
14. Creates, packages, monitors and distributes resource materials for student recruitment and retention programs; develops mentorship programs; analyzes trends in recruitment and retention programs; develops strategies for program evaluation.
15. Guides and oversees the work of lower graded staff and/or student employees when engaged in directly related support activities; may participate in employee training and evaluative sessions.
16. Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements
· Completed degree(s) from an accredited institution that are above the minimum education requirement may be substituted for experience on a year for year basis. Master's degree; at least 1 years of experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified. OR Bachelor's
degree; at least 3 years of experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
· Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
· Ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgments.
· Organizing and coordinating skills.
· Ability to analyze course prerequisites, certification, and/or curriculum/graduation requirements.
· Ability to use independent judgment and to manage and impart confidential information.
· Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
· Ability to work effectively with diverse populations.
· Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
· Skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
· Ability to plan and evaluate programs.
· Program planning and implementation skills.
· Knowledge of student recruitment and retention issues.
· Ability to develop, plan, and implement short- and long-range goals.
· Skill in the configuration and use of computerized database programs.
· Ability to provide leadership and guidance to administrative support staff and/or students
This job is posted in the following Specialties:
Job Location: Kuwait
Company Industry: Education, Training, and Library
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Human Resources/Personnel
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Career Level: Mid Career
Years of Experience: Min: 3
Residence Location: Kuwait
Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
College of Science and Technology is a private technical and Engineering College established by a group of leading local business houses, prominent high net worth individuals and eminent personalities in Kuwait. Infrastructure of the college is completed. First academic session of the college is scheduled to start from October 2015. The college is planned to have a capacity of 1,500 students during the initial period. It will be the first higher education institution in Kuwait to offer the combination of Bachelor of Science in Computer Science - B.Sc.(CS), Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering - B.Tech. (CSE) and Bachelor of Technology in Electronics and Communication Engineering - B.Tech (ECE). The College has technical support from the Indian Institute of Technology, India – IIT. The college is conducting a search for the following position.
SOURCE : BAYT
Half day domestic ...
IT Support Enginee...
LOOKING FOR NANNY,...