Exp : 15 - 26 years
Education : Bachelor of Technology/Engineering(Electrical), Diploma(Electrical).
Reports To: Dy Manager/ Manager – Construction
Scope of Responsibilities:
Responsible for managing all site construction activities and supervising field personnel as required to ensure adherence to international standards, agreed budget, schedule and construction sequence.
• Responsible for supervising construction activities of Petrofac and Subcontractor trades personnel related to a discipline. Maintains the highest quality standards while administering good construction safety practices with all on-site activities.
• Ensure that all company employees and contractors are adhering to the company Health, Safety, and Environmental excellence policy.
• Promote job site safety, encourages safe work practices and rectifies job site hazards immediately. Regularly participate in HSE meetings, toolbox talks, and daily jobsite walks.
• Direct all field personnel including those of construction contractors to achieve completion of the project on schedule, with quality workmanship that conforms to original plans and specifications.
• Ensure that each reporting supervisor is capable of performing their allotted scope of work.
• Contribute to construction schedule and 6-weeks look-ahead, understand the project plans and specifications, identify and solve problems, order materials and schedules inspections as necessary throughout the process.
• Maintain positive working relationship with customers, contractors, suppliers and other employees.
• Serve as a coach and mentor for subordinates and identify construction Supervisors with capacity to be promoted to Superintendent level.
• Implement standardized construction work processes, procedures, manuals and systems and create a system of control in each specific area.
• Lead, motivate, communicate with, develop, appraise and performance manage staff to ensure that staff are fully motivated to achieve best performance to meet the project
and company’s needs.
• Ensure that all supervisors understand the construction KPI’s and their personal KPI’s, and strive to achieve these.
• Understands the systems turnover plan and sequence and ensures that the work is performed accordingly.
Responsible for the completion of discipline activities within schedule and budget requirements.
Decision Making Authority:
Has responsibility to take decisions relating to allocated work scope to ensure completion to schedule, quality and budget.
Responsible for all relevant discipline personnel reporting to him, plus ensuring optimum performance from allocated subcontractors and vendors personnel.
Frequent internal and external contacts including Clients, subcontractors and Vendors
Physical Effort and Work Environment:
Works on the construction site with not less than seven hours or 70% of their working day in the field working with Petrofac and Subcontractor supervision and craft personnel.
Industry Type : Oil & Gas / Petroleum
Functional Area : Site Engineering / Projects
Desired Candidate Profile
• Bachelor of Technology/Engineering, Diploma with a minimum 15 years of experience.
• 5+ years of experience in direct hire construction
• 10+ years prior experience in the oil & gas or related industry specifically in an international E&C company with a diverse workforce in multiple disciplines
• Good leadership, communication and problem resolution skills
• Commitment and ownership of HSE
• Relevant degree or diploma
Preference will be given to candidates who meet the following criteria:
• Experience working in the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS/FSU), Middle East, and/or North Africa
• Prior direct hire construction experience
SOURCE : NAUKRIGULF
Half day domestic ...
IT Support Enginee...
LOOKING FOR NANNY,...