IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: Senior Manager- Facilities
DEPARTMENT: Support Services
- Assists with the operational activity of the facilities department.
- Assists with the supervision of staff in various projects.
1. Assists with supervision of staff engaged in various projects such as maintenance, custodial and repair work.
2. Assists with the operational activity of the campus consisting of the building automation and controls, electrical, mechanical, carpentry, plumbing, painting, landscaping and custodial work etc.
3. Checks work in progress to be certain that all workmanship meets standards.
4. Assist with establishing job standards for subordinate staff.
5. Conducts facility inspections to determine repair and maintenance requirements.
6. Develop work plans for reducing preventative and deferred maintenance relating to electrical and plumbing system components.
7.Establish an up-to-date record of items which require maintenance and repair and ensure setting a time frame for the work plan.
8. Responsible for obtaining quotations/ samples for materials and furniture needed.
9. Responsible for completing the Materials Request Form and submitting to Senior Manager so that POs can be issued accordingly.
10. Coordinate with Facilities Officer in order to comply by the maintenance schedule which is prepared and administrated by the Facilities Officer.
11. Coordinate with Contractors in order to be available on site and supervise their scheduled work.
12. Assist the Facilities Officer with following the cleaning standards at ACK to ensure that the contractor deliver the desirable quality and are in compliance with the terms and conditions of the contract.
13. Ensure attending to all emergency calls in a timely manner with the responsible technician and/or maintenance contractors.
14. Provide advice for facilities improvements to the Senior Manager- Facilities.
15. Complies with ACK policies and procedures.
16. Undertake other related duties as required.
LEVEL OF RESPONSIBILITY: To ensure that duties are carried out to a satisfactory standard.
DIRECTION/SUPERVISION RECEIVED: This position is expected to work in teams under the direction and supervision of Senior Manager- Facilities.
- Diploma qualification in Civil Engineering.
- 3 years experience in relevant field.
- Ability to manage a team.
- Developed communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly developed organizational and time management skills.
SOURCE : BAYT
Half day domestic ...
IT Support Enginee...
LOOKING FOR NANNY,...