Honeywell’s Prepositioning and Marine Corps Logistics Services (P&MCLS) program is based in Jacksonville, Florida. We provide maintenance and logistics services to the U.S. Marine Corps (USMC) and U.S. Navy.
We are accepting resumes for a Supervisor, Maintenance Operations for our Kuwait location.
Supervises and coordinates the activities of employees performing duties for the procurement and maintenance administration functions. Position is in support of supply chain management operations for the Marine Expeditionary Unit Augmentation Program (MAP) equipment and supplies in Kuwait.
* Utilizing Global Combat Support System – Marine Corps (GCSS-MC) review and process group universal work queue for any new tasks or service requests assigned to the Section.
* Utilizing GCSS-MC review the ‘Action’ tab area of document management. Ensure these documents are being aggressively worked.
* Utilizing GCSS-MC review and manage on-hand items in the perpetual inventory. Ensure material found here is being aggressively worked with the goal in mind of having nothing found in 01A, 01F, and 01G except for items requiring temporary staging in these sub-inventories. Work with the requisition clerk for processing of consumables.
* Manage and maintain the Due in and Status File for all system and non-system procurements.
* Ensure supply follow up transactions are submitted for any aged shipments as defined in the Marine Corps Policies and Procedures.
* Initiate, submit and track all non-system procurements in support of MAP operations.
* Initiate, coordinate and perform all local procurements required in support of MAP operations.
* Initiate, submit and track all Supply Discrepancy Report (SDR) items as outlined in the Marine Corps Policies and Procedures.
* Initiate, submit and track all Supply Record Adjustments required to maintain the perpetual inventory and the install based tracked items.
* Initiate, submit and track all Money Value Gain Loss notices to ensure the voucherable transactions are maintained in the supply records for the directed 10 year file.
* Manage, maintain and submit the annual spending plan, quarterly spend plans.
* Ensure Materiel Obligation Validation (MOV) is occurring with the requisition clerk as required by the government financial managers.
* Review fiscal reports from GCSS-MC, ensuring accuracy and corrective financial transactions are submitted as required.
* Manage, maintain and submit the financial obligations, liquidations and account balances bi-weekly.
* Utilizing GCSS-MC review, prepare for and execute fiscal year closeout and prepare next fiscal year budget.
* Manage and maintain the Sub-Float secondary reparable account for the MAP.
* Provide Sub-Float support with issues, exchanges, requisitioning or lateral support directed by the Main Float account.
* Plan for and execute training according to the training schedule. Review the training of the clerks and expand upon new subjects and reinforce basics. Ensure documentation is kept for all training being performed.
* Ensure maintenance and supply validations are scheduled and occurring.
* MOS is responsible for on-site facilitation of the eight maintenance management functional areas. The Management and guidance will be provided by the HTSI Maintenance Management Officer and the Program Manager of the MAP. These duties/functional areas administration and reporting cross all commodity sections.
* Maintenance Administration
* On-site facilitation supporting internal inspections of maintenance programs.
* Personnel and Training
* Records and Reporting
* On-site facilitation of maintenance reporting to ensure timely and accurate reporting of equipment maintenance readiness condition and to detect and correct trends in maintenance reporting or possible system errors.
* Publication Control
* Ensures that effective publication internal distribution control procedures are maintained.
* On-site facilitation with commodity supervisors to ensure that all publication libraries are up-to-date.
* Preventive/Corrective Maintenance Scheduling support & reporting
* Equipment Availability through Readiness Reporting
* Supply Support reporting
* Maintenance Related Programs
* On-site facilitation with commodity supervisors and the manager of maintenance operations, to ensure that an annual inventory of all the unit’s support equipment and TMDE is conducted and test equipment is properly maintained and calibrated.
* Maintains standardized procedures for the submission of Product Quality Deficiency Reports (PQDR).
* On-site facilitation ensuring that effective modification control procedures are maintained and reported.
* Other Duties as assigned.
* AA degree with a major study in logistics engineering, property control/inventory, supply management, or related field.
* Ten (10) years of directly related work experience.
* In lieu of a degree, a combination of college credits, other formalized training or education, and directly related work experience may be considered.
* Four (4) years minimum supervisory experience in a supply or maintenance environment.
* US Citizen. Proof required.
* Must possess or be able to obtain a U.S. Passport.
* Must be able to obtain and maintain a secret security clearance.
* Valid state Motor Vehicle Operator License.
* Applicants must be able to obtain a finding of ‘NO RECORD’ on the FBI Police Record Investigation.
* Completed Department of Defense advanced supply course, maintenance administration course or equivalent.
* Ability to operate personal computers, multimedia data entry, and scanning and retrieval systems functions.
* Solid understanding of military unit/organizational logistic functions and the activities involved in providing logistical support.
* Working knowledge of DOT regulations covering the handling, storage, preparation for packaging, packing, and documentation required for transporting hazardous or restricted materials.
Working experience with Global Combat Support System – Marine Corps or other DoD supply/maintenance computer application (example: SASSY/MIMMS, ATLASS, SARRS, PBUSE, NALCOMIS)
* Must be willing and able to travel (military airlift) and work in other countries in the region of the Middle East.
* In addition to meeting Honeywell employment requirements, the United States Marine Corps has minimal standards of fitness for deployment. Your continued employment is contingent upon your being approved for deployment by the United States Marine Corps, in accordance with their policies and regulations.
* Most work will be performed in extreme temperatures; employees must be willing and able to work under these conditions as determined by a required physical examination.
* This duration of this position is subject to change based on customer needs...
SOURCE : KUWAITJOBS
EXPLORE VIETNAM HO...
DEDICATED TO SUPPL...