Honeywell’s Prepositioning and Marine Corps Logistics Services (P&MCLS) program is based in Jacksonville, Florida. We provide maintenance and logistics services to the U.S. Marine Corps (USMC) and U.S. Navy.
We are accepting resumes for a Supervisor, Ordnance for our Kuwait location.
Supervises and coordinates the activities of employees who are performing a wide variety of mechanical duties on artillery weapons, tracked vehicles and crew served weapons, optics and similar type items maintained within USMC armories. Oversees the activities of workers engaged in servicing, storing and repairing ordnance type weapons systems and workers engaged in servicing and repairing USMC ordnance assets. Determines sequence and assignment of work on basis of work priority and quantity to obtain optimal use of equipment, facilities, and personnel, and supporting tools and special test equipment. Responsible for equipment readiness, maintenance shop organizations, control of maintenance assets and providing advice on all matters relating to ordnance maintenance. Ensures mechanics are properly trained in all maintenance functions. Keeps inventory of repair parts and equipment and requisitions replacement stock. Inspects work performed to ensure compliance with specifications and time schedules. Interprets specifications, drawings, work orders, technical instructions, and layouts. Coordinates department activities with other departments. Ensures compliance with administrative policies, procedures, and governmental regulations. Ensures employees adhere to all safety requirements, procedures, and policies. Supervise and manage the administration of work space for ordnance equipment repair. Recommends changes to procedures as appropriate. Recommends or initiates personnel actions, such as promotions, transfers, discharges, and disciplinary actions. Trains new workers. Performs other related duties as assigned.
* Associate’s degree and/or course work towards a B.S. degree in mechanical engineering or other related discipline is preferred.
* In lieu of a degree, a combination of college credits, other formalized training or education, and directly related work experience may be considered.
* Eight years of directly related work experience including 3 years supervisory experience in an Ordnance maintenance environment.
* Must possess or be able to obtain a U.S. Passport.
* Must be able to obtain and maintain a secret security clearance.
* Valid state Motor Vehicle Operator License.
* Applicants must be able to obtain a finding of ‘NO RECORD’ on the FBI Police Record Investigation.
* Complete the Ordnance Officers Course, Ordnance Chief’s course or equivalent.
* Ability to use independent judgment in determining the extent of repairs needed based on analysis performed, user reports, inspection reports and vehicle records.
* Proficient in the organization, management, operation and conduct of technical inspections of all motor transport equipment.
* Comprehensive understanding of maintenance procedures.
* Ability to comply with all established methods, quality standards, and time schedules applicable to this position.
* Strong written and oral communication skills.
* Must be willing and able to travel (military airlift) and work in other countries in the region of the Middle East.
* In addition to meeting Honeywell employment requirements, the United States Marine Corps has minimal standards of fitness for deployment. Your continued employment is contingent upon your being approved for deployment by the United States Marine Corps, in accordance with their policies and regulations.
* Most work will be performed in extreme temperatures; employees must be willing and able to work under these conditions as determined by a required physical examination.
* This duration of this position is subject to change based on customer needs.
Source - Kuwaitjobs
EXPLORE VIETNAM HO...
DEDICATED TO SUPPL...