- Candidates must be hardworking and enthusiastic teaching professionals with excellent subject knowledge and a sound understanding of the methods of teaching school curriculum.
- Candidates must be prepared to plan, develop, and teach programs that cater to the needs of each individual child in their care.
- Candidates have to work to meet deadlines though the working hours daily.
- Sensitive to children's specialized and changing there needs.
- Expiranced al planning / organizing lessons plans.
- Takes responsibility to help children develop key skills.
- Curriculum development.
- Creative lesson planning.
- Sharing information with parents about their children's development.
- Successfully planning and supervising activities such as art and craft and music.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Computer literate.
- Native English speakers are prefered.
This job is posted in the following Specialties:
Job Location: Kuwait
Company Industry: Education, Training, and Library
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Education/Training
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Career Level: Mid Career
Years of Experience: Unspecified
Residence Location: Kuwait
Nationality: Albania; Australia; Austria;
Belarus; Belgium; Bosnia and Herzegovina;
Bulgaria; Canada; Croatia (Hrvatska);
Czech Republic; Denmark; Estonia;
Finland; France; Germany; Great Britain (UK);
Greece; Hungary; Iceland; Ireland;
Italy; Kosovo; Latvia; Lithuania;
Luxembourg; Macedonia; Moldova;
Montenegro; Netherlands; New Zealand;
Norway; Poland; Portugal; Romania;
Russian Federation; Serbia; Slovak Republic;
Slovenia; Spain; Sweden; Switzerland;
Ukraine; United Kingdom; United States
SOURCE : BAYT
LOAN OFFER AT LOW ...
Sales Lady Is Requ...
Shop Manager Is Re...
Your Spare Time Ea...