• Arrange and coordinate personal and business schedules as well as travel arrangements
• Organize and participate in meetings and team activities
• Manage, organize and maintain a proper filing system
• Coordinate with HR office on personnel matters
• Answer phone calls and handle correspondence and communication
• Handle stationary and supplies inventory
• Strong organizational skills, detail oriented, and the ability to multitask
• Good English Communication Skills, and Knowledge of Arabic will be an added advantage
• Bachelor's Degree /High School/Diploma Equivalent
• Should have administrative /secretarial experience.
• Proficient user of Microsoft Office applications including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
• Ability to interact and communicate with employees of all levels internally and externally.
Kindly note Alghanim Business Hours are 8 am to 5pm, Sunday to Thursday.
Alghanim Industries is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin.
Job Location: Kuwait
Company Industry: Other
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Secretarial
Employment Status: Unspecified
Employment Type: Unspecified
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Career Level: Mid Career
Years of Experience: Min: 3 Max: 6
Residence Location: Kuwait
Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Alghanim Industries is one of the largest, privately-owned companies in the Gulf region.Originally founded in 1932 by Yusuf Ahmed Alghanim in Kuwait, the company has since grown into a multi-billion dollar conglomerate, employing over 14,000 people in 30 businesses, and present in 40 countries across the Middle East, Eastern Europe and Asia. Alghanim Industries is a market leader in almost every major sector of its operations. These sectors include engineering, retail, automotive sales and service, insulation and pre-engineered steel building structures, logistics and warehousing, fast moving consumer goods, food & beverage, oil & gas, office automation, advertising, insurance, consumer credit and travel. This range of business activities has allowed it to develop long-standing relationships with more than 300 global brands, including household names such as AC Delco, American Express, Avis, British Airways, British Petroleum, Cathay Pacific, Daewoo, General Motors, Honda, Saint-Gobain, Toshiba and Whirlpool. Alghanim Industries has also created successful regional businesses such X-cite by Alghanim Electronics, a leading electronics player in the region, and Safat Home, a lifestyle and home furniture concept. Recently, the company entered the Food & Beverage market, acquiring the rights to Costa Coffee in Kuwait in 2013, and the rights to Wendy’s for the MENA region in 2015.
SOURCE : BAYT
Half day domestic ...
IT Support Enginee...
LOOKING FOR NANNY,...