• Ensure of implementing technical operation system on floor in all workshops as per brands manufacturing guides & matching the operational standards through determining & repairing technical problems & difficulties.
• Following up staff technical performance & provide related & needed training programs , providing needful tools & equipment & performing well , reducing warrantable claims ,and supporting for continuous improvement to reach highest technical quality integrated to organizational & departmental objectives .
• Diagnoses areas of technical problems not matching the operational quality guides of vehicles brand manufacturing to improve.
• Support the workshops managers to expand the quality of repairs via developing action plan to improve related opportunities & monitor executions of actions.
• Ensure availability for diagnostic and special tools for all applicable models, and evaluate the shortage status to cover it.
• Ensure of conducting equipment calibrations on time as per planned schedule, and check of operation performing properly.
• Minimize the warranty claims rejection and ensure of submission related documents on time to all manufacturing head office.
• Work closely and co-operatively with CRM department team on solving outstanding and escalated technical problems to increase customer satisfaction & retain their loyalty.
• Ensure that recall campaigns implementation process in a proper procedures, and achieving results ratio as per settled objectives.
• Implement & conduct training programs to technical employees, ensure of practically execution as per standards, and improve insufficient performance.
• Prepare the annual training map, ensure of implementing all related programs on timely manner.
- Leadership and Management
- Knowledge of the practical application of vehicles engineering and technology.
- Good command in English
- Training needs analysis
- Computers and Electronics — Knowledge of computerized dealing with vehicles
This job is posted in the following Specialties:
Engineering or Automobile
Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
Company Industry: Automotive
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Engineering
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Career Level: Management
Years of Experience: Min: 10 Max: 15
Residence Location: Unspecified
Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Excellence is not a destination, but a never ending journey. In 1948 the founders of Al-Babtain Group envisioned a corporation that will model passion, integrity, & commitment throughout Kuwait and the greater Middle East region. Today Al-Babtain Group has licensing rights for some of the world’s leading brands, stretching the globe from USA to Far East. More than 60 years later, Al-Babtain Group continues to achieve astounding results due to a versatile strategic formula, focusing on growth amongst its sphere of activities. Which include Automotive, Information Technology, Investment, Real Estate, and Industrial. Automotive: Infiniti - Is the luxury vehicle division of the Japanese automaker Nissan Motor Company, not only is Infiniti solely licensed to Abdulmohsen Abdulaziz Al Babtain for distribution throughout Kuwait, Al Babtain Group have recently launched the first exclusive Infiniti showroom in Kuwait and the Middle East. Nissan - Abdulmohsen Abdulaziz Al Babtain is the sole appointed agent for Nissan Motor Co. in the state of Kuwait, with eight service centers and thirteen spare parts facilities, conveniently located throughout Kuwait. Citroen – Since 1984, Abdulmohsen Abdulaziz Al Babtain has been the sole distributor for both citron passenger cars & light commercial vehicles (LVC) in Kuwait. Renault – Renault’s symbol represents a vision of success & refinement. As a leader in French vehicles in Europe, Renault has revolutionized the automotive industry with its unique designs & technological breakthrough. Information Technology: NCS ME, through its long years of expertise & great worldwide partner network, provides a comprehensive range of information technology solutions. Industrial: Kuwait Paint Company (KPC), Supplying Kuwait with quality paints to all market sectors since 1978. Gulf Express is a subsidiary of Al-Babtain Group, it is the sole distributor of premium Total oil products, Dunlop, & Maxxis tires in Kuwait.
SOURCE : BAYT
LOAN OFFER AT LOW ...
DEDICATED TO SUPPL...