IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: Senior Supervisor- Facilities
FUNCTION: Provide facilities maintenance services for the ACK Campus.
1. Supports day-to-day maintenance operations, including minor alterations works of all ACK Buildings and landscaping (Plumbing, partition works, carpentry, painting, welding, tiles work, aluminum doors and windows repair works, etc.).
2. Keep weekly reports on the water consumption of ACK and maintains the water meter installed by the local authority in good order and operational at all times.
3. Attend maintenance and emergency calls when and as required.
4. Perform routine maintenance check, on a daily basis, and create work orders and maintain it accordingly.
5. Responsible for cost estimation of required material and tools for routine maintenance and for the completion of new minor projects.
6. Perform stand-by-duty if necessary after duty hours.
7. Perform general maintenance and operation of Building maintenance Systems, including the Fire Control and Security Systems.
8. Responsible for assembling, testing, and maintaining of new equipment and materials in accordance with original equipment manufacturers’ specifications.
9. Undertake all tasks within the requirements of ACK Occupational Health, Safety and Environment systems and procedures, and ensure ACK’s compliance with OHS&E legislation.
10. Provide daily and weekly reports to the Senior Supervisor- Facilities on work progress.
11. Report any damages in ACK facilities, assets and/or OHSE hazards to the Senior Supervisor- Facilities.
12. Assist Senior Supervisor- Facilities in supervision of outsourced maintenance services, according to the field of specialty, and responsible for keeping records accordingly.
13. Follow the college rules and regulations.
14. Undertake other relevant duties as assigned by Senior Manager- Facilities.
LEVEL OF RESPONSIBILITY: This position is responsible for keeping all ACK campus buildings and facilities operational and fully maintained.
DIRECTION/SUPERVISION RECEIVED: This position is expected to work both unsupervised and as a member of a team under the direction and supervision of the Senior Manager- Facilities.
- Diploma Qualification in Civil or Mechanical Engineering.
- 2 years work experience in related field.
- Ability to work under pressure, unsupervised, and as a member of a team.
- Proven record of reliability.
This job is posted in the following Specialties:
Civil or Mechanical Engineering
Job Location: Hawali, Kuwait
Company Industry: Education, Training, and Library
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Support Services
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Career Level: Entry Level
Years of Experience: Min: 0 Max: 3
Residence Location: Unspecified
Degree: Certification / diploma
About This Company
The Australian College is a Kuwaiti owned business which uses multi-national management and instructors and operates in partnership with a number of Australian Universities and Technical Institutes to provide world-class vocational education for the first time in Kuwait. The College operates from a purpose-built campus in Mishref, Kuwait, and attracts students from throughout the Gulf region. It offers a state of the art training facility from which to deliver a wide range of training programs. ACK curriculum targets training in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Oil & Gas and Aviation) and Business Administration (Marketing, Management and Human Resources Management). It offers a unique model of two year full time Diploma + two year Degree qualification. A Pre-Foundation Intensive English semester is available for students who need to build their basic English skills. A Foundation Year in Business Management or Engineering is available to prospective student who need to strengthen their existing English skills, build mathematics and science skills, as well as learn valuable study skills to ensure their success in their chosen Diploma program. The Australian College of Kuwait aims to provide all staff with a happy, safe and inspiring work environment. The warm and friendly atmosphere among the staff at ACK is created by highly experienced staff from a variety of international backgrounds. To find out more information about the Australian College of Kuwait go to www.ack.edu.kw
SOURCE : BAYT
LOAN OFFER AT LOW ...
Sales Lady Is Requ...
Shop Manager Is Re...
Your Spare Time Ea...