ABC" class="" style="color:blue" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.bayt.com/en/company/abc-of-kuwait-1524678/jobs/">ABC of Kuwait - Hawali, http://www.bayt.com/en/kuwait/jobs/locations/hawali/">Hawali, style="color: rgb(153, 153, 153); font-size: 14px;" href="Kuwait
Interested in a career working with children with special needs? ABC of Kuwait, Kuwait's first ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) center is looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join our team of professionals in helping teach children with developmental delays the skills they need to advance in life.
All of our instructors, regardless of previous experience, receive extensive training and learn to apply the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) to teach children to acquire skills and maximize independence in the areas of academics, socialization, self-control of behavior, activities of daily living, communication. Whether working in the center, school, community or residence, all instructors are trained to competency and are expected to implement the full range of behavioral and educational programs individually designed for each child.
• Implement techniques based on Applied Behavior Analysis during 1:1 therapy sessions with children with autism and related disorders in the center, home, or school settings.
• Implement structured and individualized treatment programs designed by a case manager and lead instructor, including skill acquisition programs and behavior plans, to teach children with autism language, play, social, self-help, and academic skills, thereby reducing the occurrence of maladaptive behaviors.
• Collect data and maintain documentation pertaining to each child’s program.
• Participate in clinic meetings, workshops, and training seminars as necessary.
• Communicate questions, child’s progress, or other feedback to case manager.
• Arrives on time to all scheduled sessions; minimal therapist-initiated cancellations.
• Represents ABC professionally and ethically.
• Maintains accurate and timely records including timesheets and reports.
• Adheres to Case Manager clinical treatment recommendations.
• Assists with other administrative tasks when required.
• Applicants must be seeking a full-time position and have fluent Arabic and English.
• Applicants must hold a minimum of a bachelor's degree and be physically, mentally and emotionally prepared for a challenging career experience. Certified and non-certified positions available.
• Applicants must have positive academic and employment references.
• Applicants must be bright, energetic individuals with a strong desire to work with children or young adults and with experience in or an interest in being trained in the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis.
• Ability to work well with children
• Ability to work cooperatively as a therapy team member
• Ability to work well independently
• Respects confidentiality of all clients
This job is posted in the following Specialties:
About This Company :
ABC of Kuwait provides ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) therapy to children with Autism and related disorders. ABA is the only research based therapy with a proven track record in teaching children with developmental delays the skills they need to manage in their daily lives.
- Job Location:
- Hawali, Kuwait
- Company Industry:
- Education, Training, and Library
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies: 4
- SOURCE : BAYT
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 0 Max: 5
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
EXPLORE VIETNAM HO...
DEDICATED TO SUPPL...