To source customers and provide them with the correct learning solutions thereby achieving the Sales Targets.
• Contributes to the overall strategic direction of the PACE including identifying target markets, creating marketing plans, etc.
• Be a part of the development and implementation of marketing and sales strategies for programs and courses, this may involve organizing programs and events such as free seminars, trade shows, art exhibits, theatre productions and cultural festivals, all designed to improve public relations and awareness clients.
• Develop relationships and network in order to acquire new leads and maintain existing clients.
• Represent the center appropriately when meeting with customers.
• Prospecting for the new customers (friends, phone calls, newspapers...).
• Call existing customers and follow up with them in order to sell our training programs.
• Call new customers and invite them to the center, and provide them with the learning solutions in order to enroll them in PACE programs.
• Arranging meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
• Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
• Enroll customers by convincing them to select our programs by emphasizing our strengths and advantages.
• Handle customer objections.
• Update the clients’ records of new contacts or information.
• Follow the sale system and policies of PACE.
Education : Bachelor’s Degree required Business Administration or any related fieldContinued Education, demonstrated commitment to continued education and professional development
Experience : 2 Years Sales or marketing experience
Computer Competence: Understanding how computers work and being able to use them
Microsoft Applications Skills: Proficiency on all Microsoft products to accomplish work results including Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, and PowerPoint
Office Machines Skills: Using the fax, copier, postage meter, scanner, and other office machines resources and tools effectively
Organizational Skills: Working in a methodical and logical manner to manage priorities, deadlines, and workload to complete tasks and projects in a timely manner and to meet deadlines
Records Management Skills: Sorting and retrieving data
Verbal Communication Skills: the ability to communicate your thoughts effectively; to be able to effectively express or present ideas, opinions, objections, emotions, directions, dissatisfaction
Writing Skills: Preparing error-free written material that follows generally accepted rules of style and form.
Job Location: Hawali, Kuwait
Company Industry: Education, Training, and Library
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Sales
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Career Level: Mid Career
Years of Experience: Min: 2
Residence Location: Kuwait
Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
SOURCE : BAYT
Sales Lady Is Requ...
Shop Manager Is Re...
Your Spare Time Ea...
EXPLORE VIETNAM HO...