With consumer demand for international fashion brands growing dynamically in the Middle East and throughout our global markets, exciting opportunities exist for senior retail professionals at Vice President level. We are seeking strategic leaders in fashion retailing to be part of our success story and support our rapid growth strategy which will see us further expand current iconic brands and develop new exciting brands.
– To develop our portfolio of Fashion & Footwear (F&F) brands
– To be fully accountable for the P&L delivery and growth of those brands
– To lead strategic brand development & business planning
– To review performance of the brands objectives and standards
– To manage delivery of optimum ongoing sales and cost performance
– To maintain brand/partner stakeholder relationships
– To be responsible for setting product and pricing strategies
– To manage brand location strategy
– To oversee brand marketing communication strategies
– To provide team development and leadership
– To share best practice and ensure cascade into F&F operations
– 25+ years gained in Fashion & Footwear (F&F) retail including a minimum of 15 years as a senior manager
– Strong F&F product knowledge and segment expertise
– Successful track record of multi-site retail management experience
– Combination of “hands-on” operational knowledge with strong people development skills
– Full complex P&L accountability for multiple simultaneous brands
– Proven track record of multi support functions expertise
Skills & Experience:
– Energetic & dynamic
– Sound market awareness
– An influential, proactive and trusted leader
– A proven track record of delivering success through teamwork
– Comfortable managing complexity
– A confident communicator
– Passion for customer service
– Advanced level of English (verbal and written)
About M.H. Alshaya:
M.H. Alshaya Co. is a leading international franchise operator for over 70 of the world’s most recognised retail brands including Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn and KidZania. The company operates over 3,000 stores across diverse customer sectors: Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment.
Alshaya’s stores can be found in markets across the Middle East and North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and the company employs more than 46,000 people from over 110 nationalities.
The company has established itself as the industry leader across these territories through a combination of local market understanding and a comprehensive commitment to customer service. Growth in each of its operating divisions and brands is supported by continuous investment in talent and infrastructure. It applies best practices in retail operations, merchandising, marketing, information technology, logistics, real estate, human resources and financial controls.
M.H. Alshaya Co. is the retail business of the Alshaya Group, which was founded in Kuwait in 1890 and today represents one of the most dynamic companies in the Middle East. In addition to its retail operations, the Alshaya Group is active in a number of other sectors including real estate, automotive, hotels, trading and investments.
Source - Kuwaitjobs
Half day domestic ...
IT Support Enginee...
LOOKING FOR NANNY,...
Urgently Required ...