• plan all warehouse resources and activities in keeping full cooperation with the central warehouse.
• Receive products from central warehouse, manage stock count and place them properly in ways to better facilitate work.
• Monitor the selection process, i.e. when clients are choosing their product to well grade quality and quantity to ensure maximum profits and no losses for the company in products sold.
• prepares clients' orders and coordinate delivery.
• ensure that all the health and safety requirements are met and also has to take responsibility for the security of the warehouse and stock.
• Maintain and issue inventory report, entry and exit status report, dead stock report, goods age report, consumption report, manpower status report to the operations manager
• Works on measurements of improvement and development of the warehouse
- Good communication skills
- warehousing software knowledge
- Warehousing Management systems
- Team player
This job is posted in the following Specialties:
Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
Company Industry: Retail/Wholesale; Construction
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Logistics
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: $3,000 - $4,000
Number of Vacancies: 1
Career Level: Mid Career
Years of Experience: Min: 2
Residence Location: Kuwait
Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Chabros International Group is a producer and supplier of wood and veneer and a distributor of a wide range of interior and exterior products that have been specified and used in major high-end projects throughout the Middle East for more than 40 years. Chabros is focused on catering to the innovative needs of Wood Workers, Consultants, Interior Designers, as well as Contractors. Chabros is positioned as one of the market leading suppliers of Wood & Veneer with a large stock of wide range of products, exceptional service and unique expertise reinforced by an endless list of projects and major references started with its first day of operation. The company’s success is driven by its loyal customers and team and their unrelenting focus on delivering results the right way – by operating responsibly and executing with excellence.
SOURCE : BAYT
Half day domestic ...
IT Support Enginee...
LOOKING FOR NANNY,...
Urgently Required ...