In today’s challenging economy, leaders at all levels are facing enormous challenges when it comes to achieving and sustaining breakthrough operating results. Globalization, economic change, more stringent regulation and tougher governance make realizing shareholder value increasingly difficult. Let’s face it---leaders at all levels are being challenged and, in turn, they are challenging the leaders of HR and Talent Management to become more strategic, stronger operating partners, and prove their value. There exists no better way for leaders and leaders of HR and Talent to respond to these challenges, than by having a world-class high-potential identification and development process, system and tools. Across the Globe, organizations that possess sophisticated high-potential programs generate significantly stronger, sustained operating results than those organizations that don’t. It’s that simple.
In this powerful one-day seminar, best-selling author and the world’s leading authorities on talent, leadership and culture – John Mattone – addresses leaders of HR, Talent Management, OD/MD professionals, and operating executives who must create and implement high-potential identification and development programs in their own organizations. Talent Management & Succession Planning Seminar is a research-based program that uses John Mattone’s “Talent Cultural Model” as the foundation for teaching you the critical high-potential assessment and development practices that will make a positive impact on your leaders, future leaders and the bottom-line!
- Understand and articulate the numerous internal and external Talent Management challenges your organization is facing.
- Understand and articulate the predictive relationships that exist between your high-potential leadership assessment and coaching systems and practices, key leadership “leading indicators”, individual and team performance, and ultimate operating metrics.
- Understand and apply the skills and techniques that will enable you to excel in executing superior leadership assessment practices, coaching and leadership development.
- Benchmark your own organization’s effectiveness in identifying and developing high-potential leaders and create action plans designed to create or improve your high-potential identification and development systems and practices.
- Learn the trends in high-potential assessment and development from leading organizations across the Globe…based on John’s Trends in Executive Development Research, published by Pearson (2014)
- Benchmark your succession management system, tools and process and learn how the top organizations build and implement a powerful succession management value proposition and architecture that delivers real results.
- Understand and apply the skills that will enable you to differentiate a performance, potential and readiness in high-potentials.
- Understand and apply Mattone’s “Model of Executive Maturity” as an important foundation step in identifying those who are truly “high-potential”.
- Learn about the critical leadership assessments that are used by some of the top talent organizations in the world to help them both identify and develop high-potentials.
- Understand and apply the principles of assessment data integration—connecting the “dots” and aggregating compelling assessment data to identify high-potential strengths and development needs.
- Understand how to debrief assessment results with a focus on debriefing 360 assessment results.
- Understand and apply the principle of coaching from the “inside-out”. Coaching leaders to understand their inner core values, references, self-concept and essential “character” as a foundation for driving empowering thoughts, behavior and winning results.
- Develop a high-potential identification and development blueprint for your organization.
(You will get training material + certificate of attendance signed by John Mattone.)
The Speaker : John Mattone
- The world’s leading “game- changing” leadership and talent management authority
- Executive Coach to former CEO of Apple Inc. – STEVE JOBS
- Nominated for the prestigious 2013 Thinkers 50 Leadership Award
- Author of seven books, including two recent International bestsellers
- Co-author of one of the most respected studies of leadership and talent management in the world, The Trends in Leadership Development and Talent Management
- Host of The CEO Magazine’s show The C-Suite Coaching Show with John Mattone.
- over 30 years’ experience in the fields of leadership development, human capital management, and personal success as an entrepreneur who has built two successful consulting firm
- Known throughout the Fortune 500 as a cutting-edge thinker and expert in helping future leaders, leaders and organizations unlock their full potential.
Who Should Attend
- HR Leaders
- Talent Management Executives
- OD/MD Professionals
- Operating Executives