The Leadership Challenge® is globally recognized as one of the most effective leadership development programs worldwide. It is an intensive program based on the award-winning book – The Leadership Challenge- by Jim Kouzes and Barry Posner.
In this one-day seminar leadership author and researcher Jim Kouzes will present his evidence-based research on leadership practices. You will explore their findings from over 30 years of research which proves leadership makes a signiﬁcant and meaningful difference in people’s engagement at work and in the performance of their organizations. This is a unique opportunity to work on your own leadership practices and behaviors with one of the world’s most prominent thought leaders on the topic.
- Assess the extent to which you currently demonstrate exemplary leadership practices.
- Discuss the variable that most explains engagement in the workplace.
- Describe the leadership legacy you want to leave.
- Identify the factor that rules innovation, brand image, acceptance of leaders’ influence, commitment— just about everything else important in organizations—and what leaders can do about it.
- Describe the fundamentals of learning to become an exemplary leader.
- Create a context that supports the long-term development of your leadership competencies.
(You will get training material + certificate of attendance signed by Jim Kouzes.)
The Speaker : Jim Kouzes
Jim Kouzes is the Dean’s Executive Fellow of Leadership, Leavey School of Business, Santa Clara University and the coauthor with Barry Posner of the internationally award-winning and best-selling book, “The Leadership Challenge”, with over 2 million copies sold. Jim has co-authored over thirty other books, including “The Truth About Leadership”, “Credibility”, “Encouraging the Heart”, and “A Leader’s Legacy”, as well as the Leadership Practices Inventory (LPI)—the top-selling off-the-shelf leadership assessment in the world. The Wall Street Journal named Jim one of the ten best executive educators in the U.S., and in 2009 he received the Distinguished Contribution to Workplace Learning and Performance Award from the American Society for Training and Development (ASTD). He was presented the Thought Leader Award by the Instructional Systems Association in 2009. Jim has also been recognized as one of HR Magazine’s Top 20 Most Influential International Thinkers in 2010-2013, as one of the Top 100 Thought Leaders in Trustworthy Business Behavior by Trust Across America in 2010-2016, and selected by Global Gurus as one of the Top 30 Leadership Gurus in 2015
Who Should Attend
- Executive suite who lead teams, departments, and divisions.
- Human resource and other professionals who are responsible for leadership development in their organizations.
- Download English Brochure