15 Year Old Syrian Died While Drinking Water From A Water Cooler
Category: Kuwait Local News

A 15-year-old Syrian died while drinking water from a water cooler placed close to a school in Jahra. The victim was electrocuted and was rushed to the area hospital by paramedics but was pronounced dead on arrival. Power supply to the cooler has been disconnected to avoid further accidents. Police are investigating the incident.



24 Apr, 2016 0 813
Posted Comments
Kuwait Local News
Kuwait Local News
Crime News New Rules Entertainment