A 3 Year Old French Girl Chokes To Death On A Kinder Egg Toy
Category: Kuwait Local News
a-3-year-old-french-girl-chokes-to-death-on-a-kinder-egg-toy_kuwait

A three-year-old French girl has reportedly died after choking on a small toy contained in a Kinder Surprise, also known as a Kinder Egg. An autopsy released on Tuesday confirmed the cause of death was an “airway obstruction”.

Kinder Surprise eggs are banned in the United States due to a law forbidding concealed toys in food as it could pose a choking hazard. A statement by Ferro said the group is aware of and will cooperate with an investigation opened by the public prosecutor of Saint-Gaurdens to "understand the specific causes of this tragedy and to determine whether or not the toy came from a Kinder Surprise egg".

 

SOURCE : AYMANMAT

28 Jan, 2016 0 1659
Posted Comments
Kuwait Local News
Kuwait Local News
Crime News New Rules Entertainment
Entertainment