Doctor Wants To Transfer Different Hospital Before Completing 3 Yrs Of Service
Category: Legal

Thanks for the highly valuable community service through your columns! Your contribution has been helping hundreds of people. This question is for a friend of mine. He is a qualified doctor, working for a private, established hospital. He has been working in Kuwait for the last 9 months, and was directly recruited from India. Now he wants to move to a different private hospital for a better opportunity. What steps should he take to move to a new job?

Name withheld

Answer: The doctor can’t move to another hospital until he completes at least three years with his current sponsor as he was hired from abroad. It is only after this period that he can make a request for a release. There is a chance, however, that he maybe able to transfer to another sponsor after one year’s service if the current sponsor gives him a release because the doctor is a university graduate.



02 Sep, 2016 0 1201
Posted Comments
Kuwait Local News
Kuwait Local News
Crime News New Rules Entertainment