Doctors Save 5 Month Baby Who Swallowed A Nail Cutter
Category: Others

Doctors at Khamis Mushayt maternity and paediatric hospital saved a five-month-old baby who swallowed a small nail-cutter. The baby girl was brought to the emergency ward in a critical condition as she was suffering from acute breathing problems.

The medical staff screened her and discovered that the object which was blocking her throat was in fact a nail-cutter. A special medical team then examined her instantly and pulled out the nail cutter without harming her. Her health condition is reportedly stable, according to a report in Alriyadh.



19 Aug, 2016 0 1754
Posted Comments
Kuwait Local News
Kuwait Local News
Crime News
Crime News
New Rules Entertainment