How to Apply for Dubai - UAE Visa online for Kuwait Iqama holders and other GCC residents e - Visa
The immigration authorities in Dubai and UAE stopped issuing visa on arrival at airport for expatriates having Kuwait iqama or other GCC residence permit.
Dubai and UAE opened a e-visa facility for all GCC residents who have all local residency/work permit (Iqama),
The following are the minimum requirements to apply for the visa online for Dubai and UAE (e-visa)
1. GCC residency permit (Iqama).
2. Iqama validity should be more than 3 months from the date of entry to UAE.
3. Passport validy should be more than 6 months.
4. Credit Card to make Online Payment
Total cost of the application for e-visa is AED 230 that will be around 20 Kuwaiti Dinar. The process time for Dubai visit visa is around 2 to 3 working days from the date of payment. Documents required to upload on the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigner's affairs in Dubai for visit application as follows :
1. Passport Size photo
2. Kuwait Residency Permit (Iqama) or any GCC residency permit
3. Passport Copy (First Page and Last Page)
All the above documents should be scanned in jpg format and the size of each file should not exceed 100kb.
Once you have all the documents ready , You can start applying for Dubai or UAE visa online e-visa as follows.
Step 1 -
Go to website http://dnrd.ae/en/Pages/Home.aspx
Wait for sometime until you get a popup window as shown above . click the popup box for GCC individual services
If you do not get popup window , then open the link https://www.ednrd.ae/GCCIND/home.do?accepted=true and then go to step 3
Step 2 -
Once you click the popup box , you will get a second popup box explaining the requirements and conditions for applying e-visa as follows
- GCC Residents Entry Permit is valid for (30) days before entry from issuance date , and stay period after entry is (30) days from entry date, and its extendable for (60) days.
- GCC Accompanied Entry Permit is valid for (60) days before entry from issuance date, and stay period after entry is (60) days from entry date, and its extendable once for (60) days each time.
- Upon arrival if GCC Residency is found to be expired or cancelled , entry permit holder will not be granted entry.
- If profession of GCC Resident is found to be changed after issuance of this entry permit , entry permit holder will not be granted entry.
- GCC Residency must be valid at least (3) months from arrival date.
- Passport must be valid at least (6) months from arrival date.
Step 3 -
Read the information carefully and the click "GCC residnets" in the left side menu as shown in image below.
Step 4 -
Fill in the form , just click on symbol " T " to translate it into arabic as shown in below image
Once application is filled click next
Step 5 -
Enter the required details as shown in below image.
If any kids travelling with you , they can be included in the accompained information .
Once you fill the form Click "Next"
Step 6 -
Upload the required documents
- Your Passport Size Photo
- Residency copy (Iqama)
- Your Passport copy (First Page and Last Page)
- Passport copies of your dependents
All the above documents should be in .jpg format and the size of each file should not exceed 100 kb. Once all done click "Review" as shown in below image
Step 7 -
Please review all information , If all information is perfect then click "Post"
Step 8 -
Select Creditcard Payment and Click Pay
Step 9 -
Tick the "I agree" box and click "Confirm"
Step 10 -
Enter the Credit Card details once the payment is accepted , you will receive visa in 3 working days.
if you have any queries you can post in comment box