Kuwaiti Woman Dies In House Fire
Category: Crime News
kuwaiti-woman-dies-in-house-fire_kuwait

A Kuwaiti woman in her 20s died from smoke inhalation after a fire engulfed her family house in Riqqa area. Firefighters from Mangaf Fire Station rushed to the location and managed to extinguish the fire in a record time. The victim, after she was rescued, was rushed to Adan Hospital but she was pronounced dead on arrival. Reportedly, the cause of the fire was electrical short circuit.

 

SOURCE : ARABTIMES

14 Aug, 2016 0 1016
Posted Comments
Kuwait Local News
Kuwait Local News
Crime News New Rules Entertainment
Entertainment