Since KAB’s establishment in the Fall of 2002, our main objectives have always relied on developing and maintaining our well-reputation, investment and financial services, in addition to taking care and being extremely keen on achieving absolute satisfaction from potential and Current Clients.
The ideal candidate will join a dynamic and fast paced working environment. The candidate should be an aggressive sales individual with experience in the financial markets. He or she will be goal oriented, self driven and a team player who works well under pressure. The successful candidate’s aim will be to create and maintain a portfolio of client accounts and to provide excellent customer service for the lifetime of the client.
- Handling new client leads on a daily basis
- Maintaining contact with clients to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Following up on contacts for future business prospects
- Building and maintaining a client portfolio
- Actively following up on queries and providing feedback to customers in a timely manner
- Knowledge of the company’s products and services
- Informing clients of any new products and promotions that the company is offering
- Meeting company core values on a daily basis inside and outside the office
- Ability to reach monthly targets
- To apply to this position please send your CV to Jobs@kabkg.com stating the role you are applying for in the email. All applications will be treated confidentially.
- Languages required: English, and Arabic
- Excellent Communication skills (over the phone, one on one and in writing)
- Excellent numerical/mathematical abilities
- Excellent oral and presentational skills
- Excellent networking skills
- Very good organizational and administration skills
- Ability to multi task
- Ability to work, interact and communicate with other team members and other departments
- Basic knowledge of technical and fundamental analysis