Biomedical Service Engineer - Home Care Products
Ad ID: 1533
Kuwait City, Capital Governorate, Kuwait
10 May, 2016, 04:28 PM
A Biomedical service engineer will provide overall technical support for the installation, troubleshooting, repair and maintenance of medical equipment. His responsibilities includes:
1. Provide the customers with training regarding proper operation, repair and maintenance procedures in order to operate the equipment efficiently.
2. Attend customer needs and specify customer technical requirements.
3. Assist sales team in making technical presentations.
4. Ensure customer prospecting database is constantly updated and maintained.
5. Communicate with the sales team and Marketing Department on customer activities and requirements.
6. Ensure proper attention is given to customers in order to achieve or exceed the set targets for CSI (Customer Satisfaction Index).
7. Provide sales team with technical information and assist them in prepare presentations, demos, and other sales aids of Medical products in order to present the products to the customers.
8. Ensure safety policies and procedures are being followed and necessary records and checks are maintained at all the times.
9. Maintain the necessary documents and other safety related documents.
10. Ensure that all works are adequately protected and the safety of the workforce and public is maintained at all times.
11. Provide “hands on” experience with specified equipment including testing and troubleshooting system level problems.
12. Provide detailed test results and documentation.
Educational Qualifications and Experience:
Primary: Bachelor degree or equivalent with 8 years of experience.
Alternate: Diploma in Administration or equivalent and 10 years of experience
Linguistic Abilities: English and Arabic
Bachelor degree of biomedical engineering
Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
Company Industry: Medical/Hospital
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Support Services
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Career Level: Mid Career
Years of Experience: Min: 5
Residence Location: Kuwait
Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
The Al-Sayer Group, is a leading progressive and proactive business group, headquartered at Kuwait, with diversified business interests in Automobiles, Transport & Heavy Equipment machinery, Car Rental & Leasing, Insurance Brokerage, FMCG, Tires, Oil & Paints, etc. Since its inception the company has focused on total customer satisfaction which has resulted in a good customer base. Our continuing commitment to excellence was recognized in 1997 when the company received the first ISO 9001 certification for achieving an international standard of quality and service specifically for service and repair of automotive and commercial vehicles and the sale of spare parts as Toyota / Lexus franchise.
SOURCE : BAYT