Chief Information Officer Confidential
Ad ID: 1467
Kuwait City, Capital Governorate, Kuwait
05 May, 2016, 04:56 PM
We are looking for Chief Information Officer/ Chief Technology Officer who could lead a team and undertake following responsibilities.
• Provide technological guidance within the organization.
• Establish and direct the strategic and tactical goals, policies, and procedures for the information technology department.
• Select and implement suitable technology to streamline all internal operations and help optimize their strategic benefits.
• Recruit IT team members.
• Direct and organize IT-related projects.
• Ensure the security of the IT assets.
• Plan the implementation of new systems and provide guidance to IT professionals and other staff within the organization.
• Oversee the technological infrastructure (networks and computer systems) in the organization to ensure optimal performance.
• Monitor changes or advancements in technology to discover ways the company can gain competitive advantage.
• Analyze the costs, value and risks of information technology to advice management and suggest action.
Industry Type : Internet / E-commerce / Dotcom
Functional Area : IT Software
Desired Candidate Profile
• Should have a degree in B.Sc/B.A in computer science, engineering or relevant field and M.Sc/M.A in computer engineering is preferred
• Proven experience as CIO or similar managerial role.
• E-commerce experience is a must.
• Excellent knowledge of IT systems and infrastructure.
• A Strong background in designing/developing IT systems and planning IT implementation.
• Solid understanding of data analysis, budgeting and business operations.
• Superior analytical and problem-solving capabilities
• A strong strategic and business mindset.
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities