This job vacancy is for one of our clients working in the healthcare consumables field, and the required candidate role is to support the sales force of this client in promoting the products to the healthcare professionals –nurses mainly- by acting the as product knowledge expert and running training workshops in the Kuwaiti Hospitals and Polyclinics of both private and public sectors.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution in Nursing and Health care sciences.
- 2-3 years in nursing at any of the Kuwaiti Hospitals.
- Excellent speaking, reading and writing skills in English language are a must;
- Arabic language is an advantage.
- Good network of relations in Kuwaiti Hospitals and Polyclinics of both private and public sectors.
- Maintain a strong relationship with current clients.
- Experienced in all MS applications (Word, Excel, Power Point…).
- Must be eager to learn and carry a strong work ethics, with the potential to grow within the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal, influential, facilitation, analytical thinking, problem solving and time management skills.
- Kuwait driving licenses and owns a car.
Residency: resident at Kuwait with transferable visa.
Nationality: Any - Filipinos are preferred.
Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution in Nursing and Health care sciences
Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
Company Industry: Consulting Services
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Education/Training
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Career Level: Mid Career
Years of Experience: Min: 2
Residence Location: Kuwait
Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
GIC – Global Innovation Company – is a fully-owned subsidiary of NTEC: NTEC National Technology Enterprises Co. was established by the Kuwait Council of Ministers as a fully owned subsidiary of the Kuwait Investment Authority (KIA) with a strategic focus on transferring technology and knowledge. NTEC plays a vital role in servicing major stakeholders in Kuwait with their technology needs. NTEC's business model is designed to build platforms to attract international technologies into the local & regional markets by establishing & managing Technology Projects Development Companies utilizing investment (such as Private Equity, Venture Capital and Direct Investments), operational, training, and advisory tools to achieve its strategic objectives. NTEC’s portfolio companies are: KLSC Kuwait Life Sciences Co., a unique healthcare company which invests, operates, and train in innovative concepts, strategic services and operations in the Middle East Region. KLSC is positioned to capture on lucrative regional opportunities leveraging on the diversified international experience with a focus on venture and growth capital projects in the Gulf and broader Middle East in the life sciences area. ENERTECH A Kuwaiti holding Co., with a mission to initiate its own projects and participate in projects within energy, clean tech, recycling, water, waste management and renewable energy sectors. EnerTech’s mission also includes investments in private equity and venture capital companies within these sectors both regionally and internationally. IMPULSE Impulse Int'l for Telecom is one of the leading technology investor in Kuwait & MENA region focused on the ICT sector. GIC Global Innovation Co. is one of the leading regional providers of human capital development solutions. GIC is responsible for managing the group human resource function for NTEC and its subsidiaries.
SOURCE : BAYT