The Close Protection Security team provide round the clock protection to key critical sites within Kuwait. Specifically:
• Securing building premise and personnel, maintaining a safe and secure environment
• Maintaining access control, ensuring only authorized people enter the premise. Search and record all vehicles movements.
• Conduct regular patrols assessing all possible penetration points; restraining trespassers and coordinating with police.
• Monitor surveillance equipment (CCTV and access control system)
• This position is for Kuwaiti Nationals only.
• Proven working experience as a security guard or relevant experience (preferably Ex-Military/Police)
• Strong surveillance and observation skills with some knowledge of security equipment
• Understand chain of command and reporting protocols
• Good communication skills, English language skills preferred
• High level of integrity and professionalism
Job Location: Hawali, Kuwait
Company Industry: Security
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Safety
Employment Status: Unspecified
Employment Type: Unspecified
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 5
Career Level: Mid Career
Years of Experience: Min: 2
Residence Location: Kuwait
About This Company
Alghanim Industries is one of the largest, privately-owned companies in the Gulf region.Originally founded in 1932 by Yusuf Ahmed Alghanim in Kuwait, the company has since grown into a multi-billion dollar conglomerate, employing over 14,000 people in 30 businesses, and present in 40 countries across the Middle East, Eastern Europe and Asia. Alghanim Industries is a market leader in almost every major sector of its operations. These sectors include engineering, retail, automotive sales and service, insulation and pre-engineered steel building structures, logistics and warehousing, fast moving consumer goods, food & beverage, oil & gas, office automation, advertising, insurance, consumer credit and travel. This range of business activities has allowed it to develop long-standing relationships with more than 300 global brands, including household names such as AC Delco, American Express, Avis, British Airways, British Petroleum, Cathay Pacific, Daewoo, General Motors, Honda, Saint-Gobain, Toshiba and Whirlpool. Alghanim Industries has also created successful regional businesses such X-cite by Alghanim Electronics, a leading electronics player in the region, and Safat Home, a lifestyle and home furniture concept. Recently, the company entered the Food & Beverage market, acquiring the rights to Costa Coffee in Kuwait in 2013, and the rights to Wendy’s for the MENA region in 2015.
SOURCE : BAYT