The Property Division manages all aspects of Alshaya's 2,750+ store retail property portfolio for our 70+ brands across 19 countries. The property division is split into 3 areas, Real Estate, Project Management and Facilities Management (FM). The Division holds regular reviews on store performance and drives real estate portfolio maximisations to ensure it meets the company's and brands' expectations in regard to quality and profitability. With 425 new stores opened in 2014, and with 430 new stores and 200 refurbishments planned for 2015, the work is fast-paced and dynamic. The team structure is split by region, ensuring your exposure across a number of international blue chip brands.
The field assessor is responsible for the inspection and preparation of annual condition reports for all premises and equipment, in order to ensure business assets are correctly managed. You will gather data on store and equipment condition, inputting the information into a proprietary software programme, all the while maintaining absolute confidentiality of market, commercial, personal and financial information.
Key responsibilities include:
* Maintaining photographic records of the store condition.
* Inspecting the standard of stores and making informed comparisons and recommendations for refurbishment or replacement work where needed
* Preparing budget estimates of the costs involved for required refurbishment / replacement works required
* Inspecting kitchen areas (with regards to use and cleanliness), standard of equipment cleanliness and maintenance, and refrigeration systems (cleanliness, maintenance and temperature)
* Reviewing the store log book and noting when maintenance visits were carried out.
Qualifications & Requirements:
You will have:
* 10 years' experience in a multi skilled supervisory role covering mechanical, electrical or shopfitting works
* 5 years' experience in a retail environment
* A good all-round Electrical, Mechanical or Building background.
M.H. Alshaya Co. is a leading international franchise operator for over 70 of the world's most recognised retail brands including Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang's, The Cheesecake Factory, Victoria's Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn and KidZania. The company operates over 2,800 stores across diverse customer sectors: Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment.
Alshaya's stores can be found in markets across the Middle East and North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and the company employs more than 44,000 people from over 110 nationalities.
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Real Estate
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies: