Our client is a leading money transfer and foreign exchange company based in the GCC. They have been in continues operation since the’s. They are looking to recruit
Manager HR Operations to be based in Kuwait
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Responsible for the daily administration and recruitment functions of the department to deliver the best service level to our internal customers; and implement the Company’s recruitment policies and apply efficient selection procedures in order to attract the right caliber in an effective and most cost effective manner.
· Ensure all policies are in line with the Group policies and comply with the Kuwait Labour Law
· Establish effective recruitment and selection procedures to ensure that systems are in place that enable candidates to be assessed effectively and to ensure that vacancies are filled by the most appropriate people and in the most cost effective manner.
· Oversee the recruiting process, interviewing, selection and placement of applicants for employment and liaise with external employment agencies and recruiters.
· Administer pre-employment testing correctly and fairly measure basic skills (such as software proficiency) assess acquired knowledge and qualifications and determine aptitudes for certain skills.
· Direct the design and placement of employment advertising and ensure that adverts meet company standards.
· Develop short and long range strategic plans for effective recruitment, development and utilization of human resources by liaising with all departments based on their current
· and future manpower requirements.
· Ensure all appointments, promotions, probationary reviews, transfers are done as per company procedures and Kuwait Labor Law requirements.
· Present and negotiate offers to successful candidates and prepare offer letters and contracts as necessary.
· Liaise with the GM for disciplinary hearings and ensure records and letters are
· maintained in the employees’ file and the HR system.
· Oversee all employee files and ensure they are maintained and updated in accordance with The Company guidelines and meet the requirements of Internal Audit Department.
· Run the new joiner’s corporate induction to ensure all new employees feel not only welcome but important.
· Provide advisory support to line managers and department heads to achieve their objectives through efficient recruitment service and help managers with the best possible hiring decisions.
· Oversee staff leave records (annual, sick, casual leave, etc) and time & attendance and report to the GM as and when required.
· Ensure the input for overtime, variable allowances and shift patterns comply with procedures and that correct payments are being made to the staff.
· Undertake exit Interview formalities and ensure they are carried out in line with HR
· policy and procedures.
· Liaise with the Document Clearing Agents for the provision and upkeep of work permits for staff and their families.
· Prepare sick, absent, overtime and leave reports for the management as and when required.
· Attend to staff requests and queries and liaise with the concerned to address their issues.
· Ensure HR letters issued to the staff are according to The Company standard and templates.
· Administer and maintain the update and distribution of the Employee Handbook and ensure it is in line with the Labor Law.
· Perform any other task as directed by the GM & Group Head of HR.
Qualifications & Experiences:
· A university degree in Business Administration and Management courses with specialized qualifications in recruitment and must have good command of written and spoken English and Arabic
· At least 7 years experience in the field of human resources with emphasis on recruitment function, of which 3 years should have been in management and supervisory capacity. The job holder should have adequate background in HR and stay abreast with the current developments in the fields of recruitment.
· Financial services experiences required.
· Must have an experience in Kuwait
Job Location: Kuwait
Company Industry: Other
Company Type: Unspecified
Job Role: Human Resources/Personnel
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Years of Experience: Unspecified
Residence Location: Unspecified
SOURCE : BAYT