Marketing Manager - After Sales
Ad ID: 1529
Kuwait City, Capital Governorate, Kuwait
10 May, 2016, 04:05 PM
• Plan, direct, implement & develop attractive marketing activities for After Sales products & services to enhance customer’s satisfaction & loyalty, which will impact positively on maximizing the sales revenue and achieving the department objectives.
• Plan, and develop the annual marketing plan of After Sales products & services, ensure of achievement to foster the customer loyalty.
• Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of After Sales division objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
• Formulate the financial aspects including all expenditures, budget, and develop all opportunities to maximize the sales & profit.
• Create new program, and seek for all supportive tools or materials to enhance the implementation.
• Ensure of proper implementation of marketing merchandise on floor such as retailer POS, posters displaying..etc ,to deliver and upgrade customer expectations.
• Support divisional web sites in respect to after sales content and functionality for Accessories & Service.
• Manage relationships with advertising agencies and outside suppliers, including retailer negotiation and contract discussions.
• Initiate market research studies and analyze their findings.
• Leadership and Management
• Knowledge of principles and methods for promoting, and selling vehicles.
• Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
• Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved.
This job is posted in the following Specialties:
Marketing or Business Administration
Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
Company Industry: Automotive
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Marketing/PR
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Career Level: Management
Years of Experience: Min: 7 Max: 10
Residence Location: Kuwait
Nationality: Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros;
Djibouti; Egypt; Iraq;
Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon;
Libya; Mauritania; Morocco;
Oman; Palestine; Qatar;
Saudi Arabia; Somalia;
Sudan; Syria; Tunisia;
United Arab Emirates; Yemen
Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Excellence is not a destination, but a never ending journey. In 1948 the founders of Al-Babtain Group envisioned a corporation that will model passion, integrity, & commitment throughout Kuwait and the greater Middle East region. Today Al-Babtain Group has licensing rights for some of the world’s leading brands, stretching the globe from USA to Far East. More than 60 years later, Al-Babtain Group continues to achieve astounding results due to a versatile strategic formula, focusing on growth amongst its sphere of activities. Which include Automotive, Information Technology, Investment, Real Estate, and Industrial. Automotive: Infiniti - Is the luxury vehicle division of the Japanese automaker Nissan Motor Company, not only is Infiniti solely licensed to Abdulmohsen Abdulaziz Al Babtain for distribution throughout Kuwait, Al Babtain Group have recently launched the first exclusive Infiniti showroom in Kuwait and the Middle East. Nissan - Abdulmohsen Abdulaziz Al Babtain is the sole appointed agent for Nissan Motor Co. in the state of Kuwait, with eight service centers and thirteen spare parts facilities, conveniently located throughout Kuwait. Citroen – Since 1984, Abdulmohsen Abdulaziz Al Babtain has been the sole distributor for both citron passenger cars & light commercial vehicles (LVC) in Kuwait. Renault – Renault’s symbol represents a vision of success & refinement. As a leader in French vehicles in Europe, Renault has revolutionized the automotive industry with its unique designs & technological breakthrough. Information Technology: NCS ME, through its long years of expertise & great worldwide partner network, provides a comprehensive range of information technology solutions. Industrial: Kuwait Paint Company (KPC), Supplying Kuwait with quality paints to all market sectors since 1978. Gulf Express is a subsidiary of Al-Babtain Group, it is the sole distributor of premium Total oil products, Dunlop, & Maxxis tires in Kuwait.
SOURCE : BAYT