1. To be a part of a team of professionals providing a happy and secure environment for all children in the nursery.
2. To participate in weekly staff meetings, and lead on the development of the nursery's educational policies, aims and objectives.
3. To demonstrate a willingness to define and develop personal and professional qualities and skills.
The teachers have a responsibility to:
1. observe and record the learning experiences of individual children in the nursery and make these available to other staff.
2. read through all the observation files regularly to ensure that relevant observations are being added and no children are being missed out.
3. ensure that a developmental record of each child’s work is collected (including photographs where appropriate).
4. use the available records to assess each child’s needs, and to discuss with the team ways of extending each child’s learning.
5. ensure that children with Special Educational Needs or those at risk are particularly closely monitored.
Job Location: Al Ahmadi, Kuwait
Company Industry: Education, Training, and Library
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Education/Training
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Career Level: Mid Career
Years of Experience: Min: 1
Residence Location: Kuwait
Source : Bayt