Travel Ticket Reservation Officer
Ad ID: 1129
Kuwait City, Capital Governorate, Kuwait
06 Apr, 2016, 06:01 PM
• Handling ticketing & reservations for customers, corporate accounts and company employees.
• Diagnose the clients’ specifications and wishes and suggest suitable travel packages or services.
• Familiar with Amadeus reservation systems and issue and re-issue revalidation.
• Knowledge in Airline Fare rules, BSP reconciliations, Ticket Cancellations & refunds.
• Handle unforeseen problems and complaints and determine eligibility for money returns.
• Issuing tickets or relevant documents.
• Providing up to date advice on travel regulations including visa and medical requirements, baggage limits, safety and local customs.
• Modifying existing bookings to suit a change in clients’ circumstances.
• Researching destinations and keeping up to date with travel industry news.
• At least 2 years of experience with any Airlines or IATA approved reputed travel agency in Kuwait.
• Excellent Command In English & Arabic.
• Art of communication in dealing with customers.
• Highly Skilled in Customer Services.
• Achieving Sales Target & Oriented.
• Effective Team working Skills.
• Transferable Residency is must
• Knowledge of Amadeus system.
This job is posted in the following Specialties:
Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
Company Industry: Retail/Wholesale
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Other
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Career Level: Mid Career
Years of Experience: Min: 2
Residence Location: Kuwait
Degree: Certification / diploma
About This Company
Established in 1955, Easa Hussain Al-Yousifi & Sons co. now operates one of the largest, most diverse commercial enterprises in the Middle East. Besides National Panasonic and Sharp brands the establishment also represents Philco Appliances, York Central Air-conditioners, IBM computers, and a host of other multi-national manufacturers. What started over 50 years ago in a small shop has developed into a Kuwaiti conglomerate with more than 1600 full time employees, a network of some 200 distributors in Kuwait and growth into other commercial areas. Easa Hussain Al-Yousifi also has branches located in the U.A.E.
SOURCE : BAYT