Thread: an invitation to participate in the international program on sustainable agriculture using water funds technology during the period from October 23-25 - 2017 State of Kuwait
under the patronage of His Excellency Mr. Mohammed Nasser forced, Minister of Awqaf and Islamic Affairs and Minister of State for Municipal Affairs, in cooperation with Kuwait Municipality, General Authority for Agriculture and Fisheries Affairs, Kuwait Foundation for the Advancement of Sciences and other institutions.
The Kuwait Water Association is pleased to invite your specialists to attend the above-mentioned international program, which will be held by international experts specialized in sustainable agriculture to train national cadres on the latest techniques of water conservation in agriculture in areas with scarce water resources and rehabilitation of environmentally damaged lands.
Please nominate (p D2) to participate in the above-mentioned program, and provide us with their names and administrative positions and telephone numbers before Sunday, October 5, 2017 so that we can take the necessary action in this regard.
We would also like to thank you, Mr. President, for your commitment to attend the international program of importance.
Yours Excellency to accept a multitude of respect and appreciation ,,,
Prof. Dr. Mohammed Saleh Al - Muzaini
Chairman of the Board
- basic information about the international training program.
Basic Information on:
The International Program on Sustainable Agriculture using Water Fund Technology
from 23-25 October 2017, Kuwait
Objectives of the program
- To introduce participants to the concept of sustainable agriculture and watercourse technology.
- Application of water fund technology in Kuwait.
- Implementation of agricultural programs to green areas with scarce water resources and desert in Kuwait using water funds.
- Presentation of case studies from the world
- The principle of the work of water funds.
- The technology of the advanced water system for agriculture, which is based on the principle of (bio simulation), so that the mechanism of nature imitates the intensification of moisture water to secure the quantities of water sufficient for planting seeds and seedlings of plants and trees without the need for a permanent source of irrigation water.
- Agriculture in arid and desert areas, areas that have been exposed to fire or environmental degradation due to wars and climate change.
- Collection and storage of rainwater and the capture and condensation of moisture and dew water using water boxes.
- Proposed strategic national project for sustainable agriculture in the desert of Kuwait using the water fund technology under the name (Forest of the Leader of humanity).
Target group The
concerned government agencies, agriculture, water and environment, technicians and agricultural engineers, consultants, farmers, academic and research institutions, media, postgraduate students, the private sector and others.
Experiences in the agricultural, cosmetic, water and environmental sectors.Date of the
program will be determined later
Date of the program from 23-25 October 2017 (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday)
from 9:00 am - 2:30 pm
Breaks Breaks Breakfast and Lunch
The participant is given a certificate approved by the organizers
Fees: Only JD 50 for the training course
For more information please contact:
Mobile: 60951091, 558694995