It helps in capacity of the leaders of the second row in the building assume supervisory tasks entrusted to them, and accelerate the transition of the performance of the leading supervisory role in Central departments and sections of the public and private organizations and the third sector.
The program is designed global methodology in the preparation of leaders and to cast light on the skills and practices of the typical leadership supported by many of the tools and applications of global operation and harmonization of institutions of the Arab world. It depends on the work reports generated to measure supervisory driving practices developer.
- Help in the transition to the supervisory level in leadership and administrative personnel in the performance of work teams and organizations.
- Helps organizations to the formation of departments or middle sections help the effectiveness of the organizations in the public, private and third sector.
- Identify the supervisory leadership concepts.
- Identify new trends of the supervisory leadership in organizations.
- Possession of tools and methods that enable the commander to exercise leadership behaviors and effective high performance.
- Mastery of leadership performance model for the team or department or management in the public, private and third sector organizations.
Whom the program?
- Qualified supervisory management in public and private organizations.
- Supervisors work teams, for entrepreneurs, members of the teams of candidates.
- All wishing Central leaders in the mastery of supervisory practices.
- All those interested in learning the art of leadership.
The most important themes:
Ossasaat leadership. The concept of a framework for leadership. The supervisory leadership components in organizations. Recipes and roles of the leader. Scale supervisory driving practices.
- Build credibility: Put the work in the practical implementation of culture.
- Determine the orientation: work within the vision and strategic direction of the organization.
- Empowerment practices: the practices of the six levels of empowerment.
- Dealing with challenges: dealing with the challenges and innovate solutions that work tools (process).
- Appreciation and encouragement: the design of individual and collective rewards in the organization package.
The participant will be:
- The training package for the program, consisting of the Practical Guide for the program, tools and tests of applies.
- The program certificate from Hoarezn to Erniej British leader in leadership training. British and Leadership Institute (ilm).