– Assist managing in-house as well as subcontracted cleaners working in AI properties.
– Assessing cleaning requirements and preparing scopes of work for cleaning services.
– Train cleaning team on the latest cleaning techniques, materials and equipment
– Maintain the cleanliness of the AI properties by ensuring agreed cleaning duties are carried out correctly
– Conducting quality evaluations and preparing reports for Manager – Cleaning
– Assist managing stock of materials and equipment
– Manage time sheets and control of overtime
– Other Ad hoc duties as requested by the Manager - Cleaning
– Experience in managing cleaning staff in big retail showrooms or automotive service centres.
– Experience in managing sub-contracted cleaners (highly preferred)
– Experience in assessing cleaning requirements and preparing scopes of work
– Excellent knowledge of the latest cleaning techniques, materials and equipment
– Experience in managing cleaning contracts
– Computer skills – Ms Office (word, excel, PowerPoint)
– Good timekeeping and punctuality
– English (written and spoken) essential, Arabic (spoken) preferred
– Highly preferred candidate with valid Kuwaiti driver’s license as he will be required to conduct site visits.
Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
Company Industry: Other
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Support Services
Employment Status: Unspecified
Employment Type: Unspecified
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Career Level: Mid Career
Years of Experience: Min: 5 Max: 15
Residence Location: Kuwait
About This Company
Alghanim Industries is one of the largest, privately-owned companies in the Gulf region.Originally founded in 1932 by Yusuf Ahmed Alghanim in Kuwait, the company has since grown into a multi-billion dollar conglomerate, employing over 14,000 people in 30 businesses, and present in 40 countries across the Middle East, Eastern Europe and Asia. Alghanim Industries is a market leader in almost every major sector of its operations. These sectors include engineering, retail, automotive sales and service, insulation and pre-engineered steel building structures, logistics and warehousing, fast moving consumer goods, food & beverage, oil & gas, office automation, advertising, insurance, consumer credit and travel. This range of business activities has allowed it to develop long-standing relationships with more than 300 global brands, including household names such as AC Delco, American Express, Avis, British Airways, British Petroleum, Cathay Pacific, Daewoo, General Motors, Honda, Saint-Gobain, Toshiba and Whirlpool. Alghanim Industries has also created successful regional businesses such X-cite by Alghanim Electronics, a leading electronics player in the region, and Safat Home, a lifestyle and home furniture concept. Recently, the company entered the Food & Beverage market, acquiring the rights to Costa Coffee in Kuwait in 2013, and the rights to Wendy’s for the MENA region in 2015.