IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: Senior Supervisor- Facilities
FUNCTION: Provide facilities maintenance services for the ACK Campus.
1. Supports day-to-day maintenance operations, including minor alterations works of all ACK Buildings and landscaping (Plumbing, partition works, carpentry, painting, welding, tiles work, aluminum doors and windows repair works, etc.).
2. Keep weekly reports on the water consumption of ACK and maintains the water meter installed by the local authority in good order and operational at all times.
3. Attend maintenance and emergency calls when and as required.
4. Perform routine maintenance check, on a daily basis, and create work orders and maintain it accordingly.
5. Responsible for cost estimation of required material and tools for routine maintenance and for the completion of new minor projects.
6. Perform stand-by-duty if necessary after duty hours.
7. Perform general maintenance and operation of Building maintenance Systems, including the Fire Control and Security Systems.
8. Responsible for assembling, testing, and maintaining of new equipment and materials in accordance with original equipment manufacturers’ specifications.
9. Undertake all tasks within the requirements of ACK Occupational Health, Safety and Environment systems and procedures, and ensure ACK’s compliance with OHS&E legislation.
10. Provide daily and weekly reports to the Senior Supervisor- Facilities on work progress.
11. Report any damages in ACK facilities, assets and/or OHSE hazards to the Senior Supervisor- Facilities.
12. Assist Senior Supervisor- Facilities in supervision of outsourced maintenance services, according to the field of specialty, and responsible for keeping records accordingly.
13. Follow the college rules and regulations.
14. Undertake other relevant duties as assigned by Senior Manager- Facilities.
LEVEL OF RESPONSIBILITY: This position is responsible for keeping all ACK campus buildings and facilities operational and fully maintained.
DIRECTION/SUPERVISION RECEIVED: This position is expected to work both unsupervised and as a member of a team under the direction and supervision of the Senior Manager- Facilities.