KFSD Says 22 Students Suffer Suffocation
Category: Crime News

Kuwait Fire Services Directorate (KFSD) said Tuesday a gas leak from an air-conditioning unit at one of the Al-Ahmadi girls’ schools led to suffocating 22 students who were treated by emergency medical services’ personnel. KFSD stated in a press release that the department had received an emergency call about the accident.

Precautionary evacuation of the school building was done after arrival of the KFSD personnel. Mubarak Al-Kabeer fire department’s team did a final toxic gas scan. It was later determined that the school building and premises were clear of the above level gas residues.



10 Oct, 2018 0 184
Posted Comments
Kuwait Local News
Kuwait News
Crime News
Crime News
New Rules Entertainment